MOM Selfie Contest
For women who are pregnant
Submit your entries before 31st January 2018
- Only women who are pregnant now can participate.
- Photographs that are not selfies will be disqualified. Only one entry per person must be sent.
- Indian nationals living anywhere in the world can participate.
- There is no age limit.
- Selfies should be sent to ‘email@example.com’ along with your contact details (full name and phone number) and Facebook profile link. The subject line of the mail should be “Selfie for the Selfless”.
- Last date to submit your entries is 31st January 2018.
- Winner, 1st runner up and 2nd runner up will receive gift vouchers worth Rs. 10000, Rs. 5000 and Rs. 2000 respectively.
- Winners will be decided as per the number of likes (they receive) on selfies posted on the Facebook page of MOM Premium Women’s Hospital.
Terms and Conditions
- Employees of the hospital and their families, anyone materially connected to the administration and employees of third party prize suppliers are excluded from taking part in the contest.
- Hospital management reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the participants and disqualify any participant who in the hospital’s reasonable opinion is ineligible and in the case of winners, award their prize to another participant.
- Delayed, undelivered, incomplete or multiple entries will not be entered into the contest. The hospital accepts no responsibility for entries, or emails/ communications that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or any other reason whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
- The winners will be notified via email within 7 days of winning the prize. Each winner will receive their prize within 30days of notification.
- The hospital’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by applicable Indian laws and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.