Dr. Parasuram Gopinath, MS (OBG)
Dr. Parasuram Gopinath is the Senior Consultant & Scientific Director at CIMAR. After Dr. Parasuram completed his post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynecology, his work has been mainly focused on infertility and embryology. He had undergone further training in Advanced Reproductive Techniques like Oocyte Cryopreservation, IMSI, IVM etc. from several centers in Singapore, Germany & Canada. He has personally done over 3000 ICSI procedures and was instrumental in introducing the technique of IMSI in South India. He is an Invited speaker at Several National conferences on Infertility and do also have several publications to his credit.
- First IMSI baby of South India
- Done more than 2000 cycles of ICSI
- Done more than 150 cycles of IMSI
Qualifications and Training
- MBBS – 1998-2003 JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka.
- MS – 2005-2008, Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Advanced Embryology Training at CCCRM, Singapore.
- Embryo Vitrification at CCCRM, Singapore.
- IVM Training at Mc Gill Reproductive Centre, McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
- Oocyte Vitrification at Mc Gill Reproductive Centre, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- IMSI – MTG – Medical Technology Vertriebs-GmbH, Germany.
- Treasurer – Kerala State Chapter of ISAR
- Organising member of ISAR 2010
- Organising secretary of Pericon 2008, 2011 & 2013
- IMSI – Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection
- Embryo & Oocyte Cryopreservation
- Hysteroscopy & Infertility – YUVA FOGSI 2008
- Gamete Micromanipulation – Gen Next – AKCOG 2010
- IMSI Workshop – ISAR 2010
- Hydrosalphinx – ISAR 2010
- Recent Innovations in ART – YUVA FOGSI 2010
- Video Presentation on IVF & ICSI – YUVA FOGSI 2010
- IMSI – KFOG 2011
- Recent Advances in Infertility – YUVA FOGSI 2011
- IMSI & POLARISED MICROSCOPY – KFOG 2012